Account Manager “Farmer” in USA
- $30,000 - $49,000
Published: 2021-01-04 20:56:29Z
Envision yourself as part of a team built on the foundation of servant leadership, where we intentionally support each other in growth as individuals and as a company. Since 2001, we have been working in India providing businesses in the West affordable and quality software development to keep their companies growing, while creating local jobs that make a difference in the communities where we live and work. We’d love for you to bring your skills and leadership to our team, accelerating our growth so that we can impact more lives globally.
A "farmer" Supports and mentor our India project managers enabling them to build strong relationships with our clients. Focus on staging new projects and coaching the delivery team toward success in our offices in India.
- Cross-cultural experience
- Technology sales
- Project management
- Process oriented
- Problem solver
- Live in India
- Work in our 2 offices with
- our 100+ employees
- Assists the team in serving clients and managing their expectations.
- Stays connected through the life cycle of the project and manages ongoing client opportunities.
- Leads start-up and milestone meetings with the client Is intimately involved in operations and understands and actively collaborates with the delivery team
- Participates in monthly outbound campaigns
- Assists the Business Development team in creating and reviewing proposals
- Supports the Hunter in closing deals
- Grows trustful relationships with the clients in order to create multi-project, mutually fruitful relationships
- We hire because of what you can learn.
Salary base plus commission. You must have lived in India for 2 years for language and culture acquisition before you would be able to start in this position. Travel to India is mandatory.