Welcome to Scatter Global’s website, www.ScatterGlobal.com! We offer this site as a convenience to you and hope it benefits your spiritual life. This site gives people around the world the ability to publish their own stories, see the world through the eyes of many other people, and connect and share wherever they go. This website is owned by Operation Mobilization of , Tyrone, Georgia, Inc., a Georgia nonprofit corporation (hereafter referred to sometimes as “We”, “Scatter Global”, “Organization” or “Scatter Global”). We have established a few ground rules to help make this site fun and helpful and safe for all our visitors. Please carefully read all of these terms and conditions prior to using this site.
If you choose to register on this site by creating an account, you agree to the following:
Information provided through this site is designed to assist individuals and groups in connecting, resourcing, matching, and recommending by providing a forum type of environment. Scatter Global does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of information or ideas that appear on this site and does not promote or encourage the use of such information or ideas for any reason.
You agree not to hold Scatter Global liable or responsible for any actions you take or decisions you make as a result of any information or ideas obtained on this site.
Solicitation of ScatterGlobal.com organizations can result in removal of personal and organization profile from the site. Solicitation of SCATTER GLOBAL organizations can result in immediate cancellation without financial remittance for booth space. Any organization that solicits members of the ScatterGlobal.com community will be blocked unless they have written permission from the SCATTER GLOBAL. The staff of ScatterGlobal.com reserves the right to remove any personal or organization profile if site terms and rules are not followed.
The trademarks of Scatter Global are trademarks of Operation Mobilization. The trademarks and other Scatter Global graphics, logos, and service names are also trademarks of Scatter Global, including Scatter Events and ScatterGlobal.com. Scatter Global’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not under Scatter Global’s ownership or control. Furthermore, such trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Scatter Global. All other trademarks not owned by Scatter Global or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Scatter Global or its affiliates.
Your “Content” includes any text, ideas, stories, or quotes, as well as images or other media posted to this site by you or someone using your account or login. Your Content may be used at the discretion of Scatter Global for display to other users, display on websites and/or applications, as well as in marketing materials or promotion of the site to other users and advertisers. You agree not to upload any Content to this site of any of the following type or description:
Scatter Global at its sole discretion reserves the right to delete or alter any material that is in violation of the guidelines above or that cannot be explicitly confirmed or validated using reasonable efforts and reserves the right to block or remove your access to this site due to a violation of the guidelines above. You agree that Scatter Global is not liable or responsible for any Content you provide.
You own all of the content and information you post on this site, and you can control certain privacy settings on your own through the site:
We do our best to keep this site safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep this site safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
We receive different types of information about you.
Your information is the information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share. When you sign up for this site, you are required to provide information such as your name and email address. Your information also includes the information you choose to share on this site, such as when you share a story, upload a photo, or comment on a friend's story. It also includes the information you choose to share when you take an action, such as when you add a friend, favorite an organization, like a page or a website, add a place to your story, or indicate personal interest. Your name, profile pictures, cover photos, gender, networks, username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public.
We receive information about you from the community, such as when a resource is posted, tag you in a resource or event, or at a location, or add you to a group. When people use this site, they may store and share information about you and others, such as when they upload and manage their invites and contacts.
We receive data about you whenever you interact with this site, such as when you look at another person's profile, send or receive a message, search for someone or a page, click on, view or otherwise interact with things, use a Scatter Global mobile app, or make other purchases through this site. When you post things like photos or videos on this site, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo or video. We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access this site, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information about things like your internet service, location, the type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can tell you if any of your friends are nearby. We receive data whenever you use an application, or website that uses ScatterGlobal.com / Scatter Global Platform, sometimes through cookies. This may include the date and time you visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system you use; and, if you are logged in to this site, your User ID. Sometimes we get data from our affiliates or our advertising partners, customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally make this site better. For example, an advertiser may tell us information about you (like how you responded to an ad on this site (or on another site) in order to measure the effectiveness of and improve the quality of ads.
We also put together data from the information we already have about you and your friends. For example, we may put together data about you to determine which resources, opportunities, and connections to suggest to you. We may put together your current city with GPS and other location information we have about you to, for example, tell you and your friends about local resources and opportunities. We may also put together data about you to serve you ads that might be more relevant to you.
When we get your GPS location, we put it together with other location information we have about you (like your current city). We only provide data to our advertising partners or customers after we have removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people's data in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone, including people off of this site, will be able to see it. By posting information to this site you are making it public unless given the opportunity to make it private or noted that the information is private.
Choosing to make your information public also means that this information can be associated with you (i.e., your name, profile pictures, organizations, tags, experiences, etc.) and can show up when someone does a search on this site or on a public search engine. Sometimes you will not be able to select an audience when you post something. This is because some types of stories are always public stories. As a general rule, you should assume the information you share will be publicly available. When others share information about you, they can also choose to make it public.
The types of information listed below are always publicly available, and are treated just like information you decided to make public.
A Username is a custom link to your timeline that you can give out to people or post on external websites. Usernames appear in the URL on your timeline. We also use your User ID to identify your ScatterGlobal.com account.
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users like your friends, our partners, and the developers, applications, and websites you use. For example, in addition to helping people see and find things that you do and share, we may use the information we receive about you:
Granting us this permission not only allows us to provide this site as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways. While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have received your permission; given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it. Of course, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared. We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above.
If you want to stop using your account, you can either deactivate or delete it.
Deactivating your account puts your account on hold. Other users will no longer see your information, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future. Your friends will still see you listed in their list of friends while your account is deactivated.
When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted from this site. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 90 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it. Certain information is needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account. Some of the things you do on this site aren't stored in your account.
The Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Platform lets you log into other applications and websites using your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account. When you log in using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram gives this site your User ID (just like when you connect with any other application), but Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram does not share your email address or password with us through this process without your permission.
If you already have an account on this site, we may also be able to connect that account with your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram account. Sometimes we do this using what is called an "email hash,” which is similar to searching for someone on this site using an email address. Only the email addresses in this case are hashed so no email addresses are actually shared between Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and this site.
How it works
This site sends over a hashed version of your email address, and Facebook matches it with a database of email addresses that Facebook has also hashed. If there is a match, then Facebook tells us the User ID associated with the email address. This way, when you log into this site using Facebook, this site can link your Facebook account to your account on this site.
About social plugins
Social plugins are buttons, boxes, friend’s lists, and stories (such as the Like button) that this site and other websites can use to present Facebook content to you and create more social and personal experiences for you. While you view these buttons, boxes, and stories on other sites, the content comes directly from Facebook. Sometimes plugins act just like applications. You can spot one of these plugins because it will ask you for permission to access your information or to publish information back to Facebook. For example, if you use a registration plugin on this site, the plugin will ask your permission to share your basic info with this site to make it easier for you to register for this site. Similarly, if you use an Add To Timeline plugin, the plugin will ask your permission to publish stories about your activities on this site to Facebook.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small blocks of code on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies. We use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage (like on your browser or device, which is similar to a cookie but holds more information) to provide and understand a range of products and services.
We use these technologies to do things like:
For example, we may use them to know you are logged in to this site, to help you use social plugins and share buttons, or to know when you are interacting with our advertising or Platform partners. We may ask advertisers or other partners to serve ads or services to computers, mobile phones or other.
A. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (‘DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512 (c) (3) for further detail:
Scatter Global’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications is Tim Lehmann, 920 Blankenbaker Parkway, Louisville, KY, 40243, email: email@example.com, fax: (502) 253-8075. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Scatter Global, 920 Blankenbaker Parkway, Louisville, KY 40243. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section A above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
Your physical or electronic signature;
Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the Content; and
Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Louisville, Kentucky, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Scatter Global may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after the receipt of the counter-notice, at Scatter Global’s sole discretion
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with this site outside the United States:
Actions We May Take
Disputes and Reversals
Notices and Amendments to These Payment Terms.
By making payments through this site or to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your purchases or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our site, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent. Notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to payments at Scatter Global, 920 Blankenbaker Parkway, Louisville, Kentucky, 40243, ATTN: Accounting. We may update these payments terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The payments terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
This site is provided to you on an "as is" basis. Scatter Global makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or to the information contained therein. This includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, audio, icons, buttons, images, and products contained on this site. Scatter Global fully disclaims, to the full extent permissible under applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Scatter Global, nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. This limitation of liability applies without limitation to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Scatter Global also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site, or of your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site. Scatter Global assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of this site, as well as any off site pages or additional sites linked to this site, for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained therein. Scatter Global will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of any person positing any such information or materials.
Scatter Global uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, up-to-date information on this site. Scatter Global makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Scatter Global assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. Scatter Global neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Scatter Global.
As a courtesy to you, this site offers links to other websites. Some of these sites may be affiliated with Scatter Global, while others are not. Scatter Global has not reviewed all of the sites nor the entirety of any single site linked to and from this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages. Visiting any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
DO NOT SEND ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO THIS SITE. Any communication or material that you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Furthermore, you agree that such information is non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, anything that you transmit or post to this site may be used by Scatter Global or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Scatter Global is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this site for any purpose whatsoever.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions or contests of, advertisers or other third parties (which are entities other than Scatter Global) found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods and services together with any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and that advertiser or third party. You agree that Scatter Global shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or third parties on this site.
You understand that you are the sole person that is responsible for any and all information that you post, upload, email or transmit to or from this site, including, but not limited to, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, audio, messages, or other material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You are prohibited from collecting or storing personal information about other users and from stalking or harassing another. Furthermore, you are prohibited from engaging in any conduct that is harmful to minors in any way.
Speakers irrevocably grant Scatter Global permission to record, in audio and/or video form, and to prepare a written transcript of, my presentation (“presentation”), at the activity.
I further understand and agree:
THIS AGREEMENT is made by and between, EXHIBITOR, and Scatter Global in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, Exhibitor and Organization agree as follows:
Our Organization’s facilities and real estate were provided through God’s benevolence and by the sacrificial generosity of our Organization members. The Organization desires that its facilities be used for the fellowship of the Body of Christ and to bring God glory. Although the facilities are not generally available for use by groups other than ministries of the Organization, we make our facilities available to other approved groups as a witness to our faith, in a spirit of Christian charity, and as a means of demonstrating the Gospel of Jesus Christ in practice.
Organization is willing to grant a revocable license to Exhibitor subject to the terms and conditions of this Exhibitor Agreement.
SECTION I: CONFERENCE
The Organization may provide an Exhibit Hall in connection with the conference in the locations designated by the Organization.
SECTION II: EXHIBIT SPACE
The Organization shall provide an Exhibit Hall, for the use of EXHIBITOR, the following space: one (1) 10' x 10' booth space with 10' high back drape, one (1) 8' x 24" table, two (2) chairs, one (1) one-line, black on white identification sign, one (1) 120 volt dual power outlet, and a wireless internet connection. Booths will be provided in packages that include the ability to request additional booth spaces.
In addition to the terms and conditions contained herein, the terms and conditions contained in The Exhibitor Policy Guide are incorporated herein by reference. By registering as an Exhibitor, EXHIBITOR represents that it has read and agrees to comply with the terms and conditions in The Exhibitor Policy Guide.
SECTION III: COST SHARING CONTRIBUTIONS (the “Cost Sharing Contributions”):
The parties agree that the Cost Sharing Contributions, noted on the conference registration page, are amounts that Exhibitor will pay to Organization to reimburse Organization for amounts paid for expenses attributable to Exhibitor’s use of the space or in order to defray the cost of using Organization’s facility. Cost Sharing Contributions are non-refundable. Organization will furnish heat or air conditioning and light as provided by existing equipment and fixtures in the Booth Space during SCATTER GLOBAL hours only. Organization will furnish set up of pipe and drape, 1 table and electrical. Any additional electrical current required by Exhibitor will be paid for by Exhibitor at the prevailing rate, as may be charged to the Organization. Any additional facilities or equipment required to furnish additional electrical current to meet the needs of Exhibitor will be paid for by Exhibitor provided, however, that none shall be installed unless agreed to by Organization in writing in advance. In addition, the Organization will provide set up and clean up services.
SECTION IV: NO CHARGE FOR USE OF SPACE
There is no charge for the use of space for Exhibitor’s Booth.
SECTION V: OBJECTIONABLE DISPLAYS
The Organization reserves the right to restrict or terminate the operation of any display that may become objectionable to Organization, other EXHIBITORS or the public by reason of excessive noise, breaking any rules and regulations communicated by Scatter Global staff, or for any other reason. In such an event, none of the EXHIBITOR’S payments for use of the space will be refunded.
Should the Organization determine, that its decision to accept an EXHIBITOR was based upon misleading information or that an EXHIBITOR has displayed behavior, which creates an unhealthy ministry or training environment for SCATTER GLOBAL attendees or violates Scatter Global’s policies or statement of faith, the Organization may refuse to provide space to such EXHIBITOR, in Organization’s sole discretion.
In which case EXHIBITOR shall not be entitled to any refund of any cost sharing contributions paid to the Organization. Regardless of whether EXHIBITOR receives any refund of amounts paid, EXHIBITOR waives any claim for loss or damages suffered by EXHIBITOR on account of the refusal to provide space by SCATTER GLOBAL arising in whole or in part from EXHIBITOR providing false information or engaging in other misconduct set forth herein above.
SECTION VI: Standard Terms and Conditions
1. Facility Use. Exhibitor acknowledges that it has received and reviewed Organization’s Facility Use Policy and agrees to abide by this policy. In addition, by entering into this Agreement, Exhibitor also is indicating its agreement with Organization’s Statement of Faith attached to the Facility Use Policy and included in Organization’s Bylaws. Finally, Exhibitor acknowledges that is has received and reviewed the “Rules for Use of Scatter Global Facilities” and agrees to abide by these rules. The Facility Use Policy, Statement of Faith, and Rules for Use of Scatter Global Facilities are hereby incorporated into this Exhibitor Agreement by this reference and made a part of this Agreement, as though fully set forth herein.
2. Exhibitor Affirmations. Exhibitor affirms all the following:
a. We understand that the Organization does not allow its facility to be used in a way that contradicts its faith or by persons or groups holding beliefs that contradict the Organization’s faith.
b. To the best of our knowledge, the purpose for which we are requesting use of Organization facilities will not contradict the Organization’s faith, and we commit to promptly disclose any potential conflict of which we are aware or become aware to Organization staff.
c. I am not aware of any beliefs that are professed by me or the organization I represent and which is requesting use of the Organization’s facilities that contradict the beliefs of the Organization. I agree to promptly disclose any potential conflicts in belief to Organization staff.
d. We are not aware of any beliefs that are professed by our sublicensees or invitees using the booth space, including, but not limited to, exhibitors, displayers or sponsors that contradict the beliefs of the Organization. If we become aware of a conflict of belief between such sublicensee or invite and the Organization, we will promptly disclose the conflict to the Organization and we will discontinue our arrangement with such sublicensee or invitee and they will not be allowed to use the booth space.
e. We understand that the Organization does not allow its facilities to be generally available to the public, and that our use of these facilities is subject to the Organization Lead Team’s approval as set forth in the Facility Use Policy, which is conditioned in part on my agreement to the requirements in the Organization’s “Facility Use Policy,” a copy of which I have read and understood, as referred to in Section VI.1 above.
f. We understand that we will be responsible for any damages to the Organization facilities resulting from this proposed use of booth space.
3. Revocable License. This Agreement creates a license from Organization to Exhibitor to use the booth space in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The license created hereby is revocable by Organization (a) upon the occurrence of an Event of Default (hereinafter defined); or (b) as provided in Paragraph 10.
4. Condition of Booth Space: Alterations; Termination or Expiration. Exhibitor accepts the booth space in an “AS IS” condition without any obligation by Organization to alter or make changes to the booth space or any of the physical facilities. Exhibitor may not alter the booth space or any of the physical facilities in any way without Organization’s prior written approval. All decorations must be approved by Organization in advance of the conference. At the end of the SCATTER GLOBAL, Exhibitor shall vacate the booth space leaving it in the same condition as it was at the beginning of the SCATTER GLOBAL.
5. Compliance with Laws and Regulations: Permits. Exhibitor covenants and agrees to abide by all rules and regulations established by Organization and its authorized representatives; to provide any licenses and permits required to comply with federal, state, county and city laws, statutes, resolutions and ordinances; and to incur no bills or obligations for labor, materials or otherwise for which Organization may be or become liable. Exhibitor agrees to collect and remit states sales tax for merchandise it sells and to hold Organization harmless from such taxes as outlined in section to follow.
6. Indemnification. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, protect, and hold harmless Organization from and against all liabilities, obligations, claims, damages, penalties, causes of action, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fee and expenses) imposed upon, incurred by or asserted against Organization by reason of (a) any accidents, injury to or death of any person or loss of or damage to property arising or resulting directly or indirectly from the use, or occupancy by Exhibitor of the booth space or the Premises, except as a direct result of the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of the Organization (b) any other loss or damage arising or resulting directly or indirectly from the SCATTER GLOBAL or Exhibitor’s use of the booth space or the Premises, (c) any alleged or actual copyright, trademark, or service mark infringement, or similar claim, arising from the SCATTER GLOBAL, or Exibitor’s use of the booth space, or (d) any breach by Exhibitor of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Exhibitor’s liability under this Paragraph shall include, without limitation, the claims of any employee, decorator, agent, subcontractor or other parties engaged by Exhibitor to provide goods or services in connection with the SCATTER GLOBAL. Organization shall not be liable for any damage to the property of Exhibitor or its guests, which is sustained in the use by Exhibitor of the booth space.
7. Casualty. In case the booth space shall become untenantable because of fire or other casualty, this Exhibitor Agreement shall terminate. If such termination occurs before the SCATTER GLOBAL begins, Organization will refund to Exhibitor any amounts heretofore paid by Exhibitor after deducting any expenses incurred by Organization in connection with this Agreement prior to the date of any such casualty. If such termination occurs during the SCATTER GLOBAL, all amounts paid by Exhibitor will not be refundable. In the event of such termination, Exhibitor hereby waives any claims for damages or compensation, which might arise out of such termination.
8. Default; Remedies. If Exhibitor violates any of the terms, stipulations, conditions or covenants provided herein (each such violation shall be hereinafter referred to as an “Event of Default”), such a violation shall, at the option of Organization, (i) entitle Organization to revoke the license created by this Exhibitor Agreement, in which event, Exhibitor shall immediately vacate the Booth Space, after having returned the booth space to its condition at the SCATTER GLOBAL registration date, and (ii) constitute a forfeiture of all amounts previously paid to Organization, the same to be treated as partial liquidated damages, and no portion thereof shall be returned to Exhibitor. Upon the occurrence of an Event of Default, all Cost Sharing Contributions (plus, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) incurred by Organization in connection with this Exhibitor Agreement shall be immediately due and payable by Exhibitor to Organization.
9. Damage. If the booth space, or any portion of the booth space, shall be damaged by the act, default or negligence of the Exhibitor or its agents, employees, licensees, invitees, patrons, guest, Exhibitor will pay to Organization, upon demand, such sum as shall be necessary to restore the booth space to its present condition, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Organization.
10. Right to Cancel. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, Organization shall have the right to cancel this Exhibitor Agreement at any time with thirty (30) days prior written notice by Organization to Exhibitor that Organization is terminating this Exhibitor Agreement effective on the date and time set out in the written notice.
11. Copyright. Exhibitor agrees not to display, perform, record, duplicate, distribute, broadcast, stream, podcast, post on internet, or otherwise use any copyrighted material at, during, or in connection with the SCATTER GLOBAL unless Exhibitor shall have obtained at its sole expense, in advance, any and all necessary licenses, permissions or consents from the appropriate copyright owners or their representatives, and such licensing, permission or consent is and shall remain solely the duty of Exhibitor and Exhibitor will hold the Organization harmless therefrom as more fully described in Section 6 above. Exhibitor further agrees not to commit any trademark or service mark infringement at, during, or in connection with the SCATTER GLOBAL and to hold Organization harmless therefrom as more fully described in Section 6 above.
12. Miscellaneous. Exhibitor agrees:
(a) To pay for any required or requested special and additional services, facilities, equipment, material, technicians, etc., supplied by Organization, at prevailing rates and conditions, at the time of each request.
(b) That all past due cost sharing statements not paid within thirty (30) days of cost sharing statement date are subject to a FINANCE CHARGE imposed on the balance due which shall by computed by a “Periodic Rate” of 1½ % per month (which is an annual percentage rate of 18%) or the maximum allowed by law, whichever is greater. Such charge shall in no event exceed the maximum rate permitted by law.
(c) That it will inspect the booth space with a representative or representatives of Organization, at the request of Organization, prior to, during and/or after the term of this Exhibitor Agreement.
13. Entire Agreement; Amendments to be in Writing. This Agreement, the Exhibits, Schedules, and any attachments hereto embody the entire agreement between the parties and there are no oral or other agreements, representations or inducements existing between the parties relating to this Agreement which are not expressly set forth or referred to herein. Neither this Exhibitor Agreement nor any provision hereof may be changed, waived, discharged or terminated orally, but only by an instrument in writing signed by the party against whom enforcement of the change, waiver, discharge or termination is sought. Exhibitor may not assign this Exhibitor Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Organization.
14. Attachments. Any addendum, statement of policy of the Organization, or regulations referred to herein are made a part hereof as if copied in full herein.
15. Disputes. The parties to this Exhibitor Agreement are Christians and believe that the Bible commands them to make every effort to live at peace and to resolve disputes with each other in private or within the Christian Organization (see Matthew 18:15-20; 1 Corinthians 6:1-8). Therefore, the parties agree that any claim or dispute arising from or related to this Agreement shall be settled by biblically-based mediation and, if necessary, legally binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation of the Institute for Christian Conciliation, a division of Peacemaker® Ministries (complete text of the Rules is available at www.Peacemaker.net). Judgment upon an arbitration decision may be entered in any court otherwise having jurisdiction. The parties understand that these methods shall be the sole remedy for any controversy or claim arising out of this agreement and expressly waive their right to file a lawsuit in any civil court against one another for such disputes, except to enforce an arbitration decision. This Exhibitor Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
16. Headings. Section headings used herein are for convenience only and are not a part of this Exhibitor Agreement and shall not be used in construing it.